Algonac Cast Products is an outgrowth of W.E.
Warner & Sons, a building supply firm established in 1911 by Captain W.E.
Warner. He created the business for his five sons because he had no desire to
see his sons "go down to the sea in ships."
Captain Warner took an active part in the business when he retired from
sailing in 1920, after a 45 year Great Lakes
career. In 1923, a foundry was added to supply marine hardware to boat
In 1946, the business was incorporated under the name of Algonac Foundry
Company. In the late 1940's the business was moved to a new, larger building
on Stone Road
In December of 1971, the business was acquired by C.D. O'Connor, its present
owner, and the name was changed to Algonac Cast Products, Inc. Algonac Cast
Products has over 51,000 square feet of manufacturing space to produce
non-ferrous castings for Industrial and Marine customers.
Specialists in High-Quality and
Service to Users of Industrial and Marine Castings
Algonac Cast Products, Inc.9300 Stone Road, Algonac, MI 48001
Phone: 810-794-9391 Fax: 810-794-5700